of Wealth Management Division
Degree in Economics & Business from Rome's LUISS University.
From 1998 to 1999 Mr. Vitto served as Head of Trading in Options on Government Bonds in Banca IMI S.p.a.
He joined the Montepaschi Group in 1999 as Head of Derivatives.
Between 2001 and 2005 he was in Montepaschi Finance, first as Head of Derivatives Trading and later serving as Head of Trading from 2005 to 2007.
In 2007, he joined the MPS Capital Services Group as Head of the Capital Markets Division. Within the same company, in 2008 he was appointed Head of Global Markets and Deputy General Manager.
Between 2014 and 2016 he returned to Banca MPS as Head of Finance, Treasury and Capital Management, taking over group-wide responsibility for funding, financial portfolio management and financial optimisation of the capital structure, reporting directly to the CEO.
Mr. Vitto is currently Head of Wealth Management in BMPS, responsible for marketing activities as well as the development and management of business strategies for the private banking market.
His other appointments include:
- As of December 2017: Board member of Axa MPS Vita- Axa MPS Danni
- As of November 2017: Board member of Axa MPS Financial
- As of April 2017: Chairman of MPS Fiduciaria
- As of February 2016: Board Member of Assiom and Treasurer
- As of 2008: Member of the Board of Directors of Intermonte Sim S.p.A.