2021 Financial calendar
Siena, 28 January 2021 – With regards to quarterly results, Banca Monte dei Paschi di Siena S.p.A. (the “Bank”) announces its 2021 financial calendar:
- 9th February Board of Directors – Approval of 2020 financial statements results
- 25th February Board of Directors – Approval of draft 2020 Annual Report
- 6th April Shareholders’ Meeting (single session) – Approval of 2020 Annual Report
- 6th May Board of Directors – Interim Report on Operations – First Quarter 2021
- 5th August Board of Directors – 2021 Half-Year Report
- 4th November Board of Directors – Interim Report on Operations – Third Quarter 2021
Any changes to the calendar will be promptly communicated.
As announced with press release dated 19th January 2017, the Bank decided, in terms of policy on additional periodic financial information, to publish, on a voluntary basis, interim statements as at 31st March and 30th September of each year, whose data consist of the interim report on operations approved by the Board of Directors, in consistency and continuity with previous quarters.