Ilaria Dalla Riva
Human Capital Officer
Degree in Philosophy from the University of Pavia.
Ms. Dalla Riva began her experience as a consultant in 1995, later joining the TNT Group in 1997 as Head of Personnel, Organisation and Talent Management Development.
In 1999 she became Head of Personnel for TNT Logistics Italia and in 2001 she was appointed Head of Personnel and Internal Communications of TNT Logistic Europe and South America.
In 2004 she became Head of Personnel for CEVA Logistic SEMEA.
In 2008 she was appointed to serve as Vice President HR and Facility Management Director of SKY Italia, where she was responsible for Partnership Business Compensation, MBO, Benefits, Industrial Relations, Performance & Talent Management, Organisation, Training and Development, Internal Communications.
Ms. Dalla Riva joined BMPS in June 2012 and is currently the Chief Human Capital Officer.
She also serves as:
- Member of the Board of Directors of Banca Widiba SpA;
- Deputy Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Monte Paschi Group Operating Consortium, S.C.p.A.;
- Member of the Board of Directors of Mps Leasing & Factoring Banca per i Servizi Finanziari alle Imprese S.p.A.;
- Member of the Board of Directors of CONSEL Consorzio ELIS Scarl - Roma
- Member of the Coordination Committee of the Osservatorio Permanente Giovani Editor